Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Welcome to my blog! I live in central British Columbia, Canada with my husband. We are surrounded by gorgeous nature and we do try to get out to enjoy it as often as possible. We love going for day trips where we pack a lunch and some snacks and hit the road, sometimes for several hours, and take photos along the way. Our most recent day trips were northward, one of which we went on a circle tour to Chetwynd, Hudson Hope, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek and back to Chetwynd and home. That trip took us about 13 hours. Another after that, we went to Bijoux Falls to simply eat lunch and enjoy hand feeding and photographing the beautiful Stellar’s Jays that are there. 

My hopes for this is to add some of my own art plus some of the great art I receive via swaps on Swapbot and from other places as well. 

I will also be sharing photos from my latest attempt at a 365 day photo project. My last two attempts both resulted in failure due to me simply forgetting to take a photo one day. How does that even happen?! Let me just say how utterly disappointed I was in both instances. The first time I was a mere 2 weeks from the finish line and the second time (very recently) I was approximately 2/3 of the way in. I am, however, determined. Lol! 

Shall we see where this leads? 




No comments:

Post a Comment